Purposes and types of cookies
Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies, cookie profiling, third-party cookies.
Cookies are used to perform authentication information, monitoring of sessions and storing specific information about users who access a web page. These cookies are often useful, because they can make faster and quick navigation and use of the web, such as intervening to facilitate some procedures to make purchases online or for authentication to areas with restricted access. A particular type of technicians cookie, called analytics, are then used to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site, and then draw general statistics about the service and its use.
Cookie of profiling
Cookies of profiling, however, can be used to track and profile users while browsing, study their movements and habits of consultation of the Web or consumption, also in order to send targeted and personalized advertising services.
Third Party Cookies
The third-party cookies are cookies from other sites and content in various elements hosted on the same page, such as banner ads, images, videos, etc. These cookies are set directly by operators of Web sites or servers other than the website www.portuskaralis.com
Information regarding the protection of personal data. Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196
The following information is provided in order to describe the treatment of the personal information provided by users of our services in order to allow the expression of a free and informed consent.
Remind you that for the treatment of personal data according to the Privacy Code must be understood as any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic instruments, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, ‘processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database. The data processing will be carried out based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency in order to provide the best protection of the confidentiality and rights of the customer.
For proper operation of the site and the services provided are necessary computer systems and software procedures that, during of their normal operations, acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These are data that is not collected to be associated with identified subjects, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify users (eg. IP addresses). These data are used only for anonymous statistical information relating to your use of the service and to ensure proper functioning and are deleted immediately after being processed in accordance with current provisions.
Owners and responsible for processing
The data controller is the company PORTUS KARALIS. The customer can contact the Data Controller at any time to exercise their rights as provided by art. 7 of the code.
Storage of data and security measures
The data will be kept for the time established by the relevant regulations on the site server. In any case, the period of data retention will be equal to the duration of the contractual relationship between the customer and the owner of the treatment. In the event that the customer carries out the deletion of your account and thus cease to use the services, the data will be deleted, save the need to fulfill contractual, administrative, fiscal, accounting or law subsequent to the cessation of the use of the service. Once acquitted these obligations, the data will be deleted in every case.
Secure data deletion
By Order dated 13 October 2008 (OJ No. 287, 9 December 2008), the Guarantor has wanted to illustrate some tips for proper reuse, recycling or disposal of electrical and electronic equipment, which was followed by the information sheet of December 12, 2008 containing the recommendations of the operators to perform a secure deletion of data.
PORTUS KARALIS aware that the “destruction or deletion of the data” is fully part as part of the treatment provided for in the Privacy Code, carries out the data erasure technique of wiping, made with automated tools.
Right of access to personal data and other rights
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
– Origin of personal data;
– The purposes and methods of treatment;
– The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
– The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
– The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The individual has also the right to obtain information:
– Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– Confirmation that the operations referred to in points 1 and 2 have been made known, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
– For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of collection;
– To the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.